Sunday, February 15, 2009

obligatory valentine photo


obligatory valentine photo, originally uploaded by Shannon K.

The nice folks at Chez Papa gave out red roses with the checks last night. Dinner was amazing, especially the open-faced mushroom ravioli. I guess last night was the first time I've ever done the "traditional" Valentine's Day dinner out. It was kind of weird to be surrounded entirely by couples (and in San Francisco, weird that only a few of them were same-sex couples) -- not a four- or six-top in sight.

And, oh! Rob reminded me that cookie lady from my last entry was Edith Meyer, who apparently was moonlighting from her job of making absolutely gorgeous wedding cakes. All 12 of you who read this blog should go order one immediately. (I bet she won't check to see if you're really getting married or not!)

No comments: