Monday, February 9, 2009

big moon

I forgot my keys today, which I did not discover until after I made it back to my neighborhood and had gone grocery shopping (including for ice cream bars, sigh). But as I was calling my roommate to see when he'd be home from work, I glanced to my left and saw this ginormous moon. I was so focused on getting into my house and cleaning the kitchen/doing laundry/cooking dinner, that I probably would not have taken time to notice this if I hadn't been forced to, so, yay?

I'm not sure this really captures how big it was. I might need a bigger lens. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool shot. I like the moon.

Anonymous said...

I took one of the moon yesterday, but didn't have anything else in the photo! I like yours better!!!

Avery Smith said...

Unreal. Did you use any edits?