Saturday, February 14, 2009

multimedia schuyler

On Friday night, Robert Rummel-Hudson (an Internet Friend whom I have actually met in person!) did an author appearance for Schuyler's Monster at Book Passage in Corte Madera. Schuyler and Julie were back home in Texas, but joined us through the magic of Skype and charmed the crowd from inside the computer machine. Rob did an excellent job, and there were amazing cookies by a woman who also had a fabulous purse made out of old slides whose name is escaping me right now (Mo? Rob? Ian? Halsted? Help!).

I have lots of other pictures from the event, but now must go get dressed for Valentine's dinner at Chez Papa. Probably I will not be dragging my camera with me, as it's pouring down rain outside, and something about lugging my humongous camera bag around seems less than elegant. I need to design a beaded evening camera bag that can fit my DSLR. And several lenses. And my flash. I'm going to make the inside bigger than the outside, using, I don't know physics or something. And sequins. It's going to be awesome.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Robert Hudson said...

Thanks, that photo is absolutely perfect. (Edith Meyer is the cookie lady, and she is awesome.)